Want to feel happier? Book a trip to Breckenridge and then tell your friends about it.
Scientific research has proven that booking a vacation makes you happier. Really.
And here’s the interesting part: researchers found that people were happiest in the anticipation phase of their upcoming trip, especially when they shared their plans with their friends and family.
So, what are you waiting for … book it.
If you’re still in the planning phase, here are some helpful tips:
Once you book, share the news about your trip on social media. Brag about your trip at the espresso machine at work. Talk about it at every cocktail party, dinner event and coffee date with friends. Trust us, you’ll be happier.
Here are some other tips on how to amp up the “stoke” level for your upcoming trip to Breckenridge this winter:
- Make a playlist for your road trip or plane ride
- Drool over the trail map and map out your routes
- Download the updated Epic Mix app
- Make reservations for your favorite Breck restaurant
- Watch ski movies and check out the Breck Ski Resort and GoBreck YouTube channels
- Bookmark the Breck snow stake camera and snow report pages
- Follow @GoBreck and @BreckenridgeMtn on social
What do you do to get ready for your upcoming Breckenridge trip? Share with us. #BreckBecause