You know you’re a local when you call Breckenridge, Breck. Here are a few other ways to know if you’re truly a Breck local.
1. You actually know how to ride a T-Bar
2. Then enjoy a drink at one.
3. Wearing Viking hats and honoring a Norse God are just something you do every year in January
4. So is biking across a lake on a 3-inch-wide piece of wood in summer
5. That you truly live in a Kingdom
6. Where biking is taken to a whole new level. Oui?
7. Where flowers bloom year round
8. Where your Cuppa overflows with artwork
9. Where Breck’s “everyday Joe,” waiter and accountant are more badass than you will ever be. But, you can always test your mettle at events like the Breck Epic and Imperial Challenge
1o. And – no matter what – you know how lucky you are to call this place home sweet home.