UPDATED November 2016
Thanksgiving menus and information for 2016 will be available later this fall. But, don’t wait for the menus to be published, make your reservations as early as possible. You will be left out in the cold with no leftovers. To whet your appetite, here’s a sampling of menus and information from last year’s Thanksgiving (2015).
Why slave away in your kitchen this Thanksgiving when you can enjoy a wonderful home-cooked meal at restaurants around Breckenridge? Grab the kids or your friends and head to some of our favorite spots to have a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Reservations are strongly suggested for most locations. (Looking for more holiday options? Check out this list of Christmas and New Year’s dinner options.)
Blue River Bistro will offer a three-course Thanksgiving meal in addition to their regular menu. Reservations strongly suggested. (970) 453-6974 (Adults $35, children $18)
Join Spencer’s on Thanksgiving Day for a gourmet buffet featuring chef-attended pasta and meat-carving stations, a salad station, smoked seafood, and all the traditional foods that accompany a home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner. Let’s not forget a full holiday pie and cake display to satisfy your sweet tooth. Kids’ pricing is available. Reservations are recommended. (970) 453-8755 (SOLD OUT for 2016)
The four-course traditional Thanksgiving feast at the Hearthstone Restaurant is popular every year and typically sells out. Make a reservation: (970) 453-1148 (SOLD OUT for 2016)
Offering amazing views of Peaks 9 and 10, Quandary Grille is located in Main Street Station, at the south end of town. The family can dine and enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, as well as Prime Rib, Surf & Turf and other tasty treats. (970) 547-5969
Sevens, located in the Grand Lodge on Peak 7, features a gourmet dinner for $59 plate. Their regular menu is also available. Children under 3 eat free. (970) 496-8910
More Breckenridge 2015 Thanksgiving dinners
- Blue Stag Saloon, serving $28 holiday meals for adults; $18 for children: 970-453-2221
- Briar Rose Steak & Chop House, serving plates of turkey and other offerings: 970-453-9948 (SOLD OUT for 2016)
- Canteen, serving a turkey dinner, as well as their regular menu.
- Downstairs at Eric’s, serving plates of traditional turkey and stuffing for lunch and dinner: 970-453-1401
- The Dredge, serving their regular menu, as well as a Thanksgiving special: 970-453-4877 ($25.95 for adults. 2016)
- Modis, serving a special turkey dinner, as well as their regular menu; 970-453-4330
- Salt Creek Steakhouse, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner: 970-453-4949
- Taddeo’s, Serving turkey, prime rib and Surf & Turf, as well as other special treats for $22.
Mi Casa and Motherloaded will be closed for Thanksgiving. For more information on Breckenridge’s dining scene, call the Breckenridge Welcome Center at 877-864-0868.