Why slave away in your kitchen this Thanksgiving when you can enjoy a wonderful home-cooked meal at restaurants around Breckenridge? Grab the kids or your friends and head to some of our favorite spots to have a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Reservations are strongly suggested for most locations. (Looking for more holiday options? Check out this list of Christmas and New Year’s dinner options.)
Blue River Bistro will offer a three-course Thanksgiving meal from noon to 10 p.m., in addition to their regular menu. Reservations strongly suggested. (970) 453-6974
Join Spencer’s on Thanksgiving Day for a gourmet buffet featuring chef-attended pasta and meat-carving stations, a salad station, smoked seafood, and all the traditional foods that accompany a home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner. Let’s not forget a full holiday pie and cake display to satisfy your sweet tooth. Kids’ pricing is available. Reservations are recommended. (970) 453-8755
The four-course traditional Thanksgiving feast at the Hearthstone Restaurant is popular every year and typically sells out. Make a reservation: (970) 453-1148
Offering amazing views of Peaks 9 and 10, Quandary Grille is located in Main Street Station, at the south end of town. The family can dine and enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, as well as Prime Rib, Surf & Turf and other tasty treats. (970) 547-5969
Sevens, located in the Grand Lodge on Peak 7, features a gourmet dinner for $40 plate. Their regular menu is also available. (970) 496-8910
Why not head over to a restaurant that is known for its home-cookin’? The Motherloaded Tavern will feature a Thanksgiving plate for $13.95 (in addition to a more simplified turkey special sandwich) from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (970) 453-2572
More Breckenridge 2015 Thanksgiving dinners
- Blue Stag Saloon, serving $24 plates: 970-453-2221
- Briar Rose Steak & Chop House, serving plates of turkey, trout or prime rib: 970-453-9948
- Canteen, serving a $14 turkey dinner, as well as their regular menu.
- Downstairs at Eric’s, serving $13.95 plates of traditional turkey and stuffing for lunch and dinner: 970-453-1401
- The Dredge, serving their regular menu, as well as a Thanksgiving special: 970-453-4877
- Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant, serving a free dinner. Donations will be collected for local churches. Their regular menu will not be available.
- Modis, serving a special turkey dinner for $28/plate: 970-453-4330
- Salt Creek Steakhouse, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner — the Thanksgiving special is available for $31/plate: 970-453-4949
- Taddeo’s, Serving turkey, prime rib and Surf & Turf, as well as other special treats for $22.
For more information on Breckenridge’s dining scene, call the Breckenridge Welcome Center at 877-864-0868.