A dedicated fan of fun, Rachel Zerowin loves covering the outdoors but is generally jazzed to write anything from video scripts and web copy to FAQs and business recaps. As PR manager for the Breckenridge Resort Chamber, she gets to do all of the above and spend her downtime playing in one of the world’s greatest mountain communities – Breckenridge, Colo.
Rachel found her way to the Centennial State through bike touring and, like many Breck residents, simply never left. Three prime reasons why? Outstanding skiing in winter, a summer mountain bike commute to work and an entire community of super-nice people. Read about her bike and camp cooking exploits at ColoradoSummitLife.com or find her on Twitter @ColoradoSummit.
Check out a few of Rachel’s recent posts below, or see all of them here.
- Where to watch the Colorado Classic in Breckenridge - UPDATED: March 30, 2017 This August, the inaugural Colorado Classic brings professional road cycling back to Breckenridge. We’ve thrown a few bike parties, and when the circuit race rolls through Breckenridge on Aug. 11, 2017, we know you’ll be asking, “Where can I watch the race?” Here, we break down five great places to catch the action. Stay tuned […]
- Breck Bike Week: Top Picks - Updated 3/30/17 Though it’s called Breck Bike Week, town’s annual celebration of all things pedal is generally a couple days shy of seven. Don’t let the misnomer lower your stoke; Bike Week offers up plenty of action. Check out some of our top picks below, and stay tuned to BreckBikeWeek.com for more schedule info as it becomes […]
- Romance in Breck: Dates that don’t require reservations - UPDATED: 1/27/17 No matter the time of year, Breckenridge is the perfect town to spark a romantic spirit. Try one of these four itineraries for a couple’s night out in Breckenridge, no reservations required. The Adventurer If you’re the type to place exploration ahead of indulgence, set out with your sweetie on a nighttime ski […]
- Photos: Breckenridge Mardi Gras - UPDATED: 11/2/16 Breckenridge’s 2017 carnival will feature a Fat Tuesday (February 28) parade on Main Street, followed by a party at Main Street Station. Check out the best of past years in the photos below. February 28, 2017: Mardi Gras in the Mountains Hang out on Main Street to see floats and colorful characters handing trinkets to the […]
- What Can I Do if I Don’t Ski (or Snowboard)? - UPDATED: Oct. 28, 2016 Breckenridge, Colorado is known as a ski and snowboard Mecca (and for good reason). For those not interested in the slopes, this historic town and the surrounding backcountry offer numerous ways to play. You asked. We’re answering. What can I do in Breckenridge if I don’t ski or snowboard? Unleash […]