Born on Christmas day and raised in the farmlands of Kansas (yes, Kansas), Jessie Unruh knew that she would someday escape to the Rockies! Jessie grew up coming to Breckenridge every Christmas holiday since she was four years old and today she’s proud to call it home.
Jessie went to Kansas State University where she graduated with a degree in TV Broadcasting, but before graduating, she spent one season doing holiday help in Keystone where it was love at first sight. With dreams of pursuing journalism in action sports, she got that degree and headed straight for Colorado!
After spending the first three winters in Colorado and her summers snowboarding/traveling in Argentina and New Zealand, she put her journalistic qualities to work as a video production technician for Vail Resorts, production assistant for Dew Tour and now the social media coordinator for GoBreck.com The love for snowboarding, hiking, her pooch and the freshest air you can breath are only a few of the 100′s of things keeping her in Breckenridge and, if you ask her, she’s here to stay folks!
Check out a few of Jessie’s recent posts below, or see all of them here.
- Photos: Top Winter Activities in Breckenridge - UPDATED: 10/06/2017 The combinations of activities on and off the hill will leave your experience in Breckenridge one for the books. And of course, you just might develop the yearn to return for more. Add these top winter activities to your “must do” list this season in Breckenridge: 1. Alpine skiing 2. Snowboarding 3. Snowmobiling […]
- 5 Things Not to Miss in Breck Over the Holidays - UPDATED 10/4/2016: With snow coating the landscape and an abundance of holiday lights decorating the Victorian style historic district on Main Street, Breckenridge becomes the epitome of a Winter Wonderland. This is the season that brings out the beauty, charm and unique character the town has to offer. (Not to mention the season for Dew […]
- Photos: Top summer activities in Breckenridge - Deutsche | Español _______________ UPDATED: June 22, 2017 — When it comes to summers in Breckenridge, the days are longer, the sun shines brighter and the lists of activities is endless. Breckenridge prides itself on the variety of adventures suitable for all ages. Now picture yourself doing these: 1. Fly fishing 2. Hiking in the backcountry […]
- Top 10 Most Instagrammed Locations in Breckenridge: Winter - At every street corner and summit, Breckenridge offers a stunning view. To help you post the most scenic photos of your Breck trip that will surely make your friends jealous, we’ve pinpointed the 10 most scenic and popular locations to snap a shot for Instagram. 1. Blue River Plaza Breckenridge. An adorable Winter Wonderland. #breck #breckenridge #colorado […]
- Insta-Shots: Dog Friendly Breckenridge Part 2 - It is amazing how much better a vacation can be with your dog. The open spaces, rivers, trails and pet friendly shops and hotels around Breckenridge make this town perfect for your pup. Check out some of these dogs loving everything that Breck has to offer… Just tryna get famous @gobreck Chemo day today, but […]