Jenise Jensen originally visited Breckenridge as a teenager and finally had the opportunity to move to Summit County 10 years ago. Since then she has embraced the winter lifestyle, describing herself as a passionate recreational skier. Previous to her time here, she was involved in the administration of many national level sports events and served as an Assistant Press Supervisor for figure skating and short track speed skating at the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
Jenise typically spends her days off work at Breckenridge Ski Resort during the winter, and when not on the mountain she can usually be found enjoying all the other things that Breckenridge has to offer, from art festivals to live music to film festivals. Jenise previously served for seven years on the Board of Directors of the Breckenridge Film Festival and currently serves on the Summit County Habitat for Humanity Restore Advisory Committee.
Check out a few of Jenise’s recent posts below, or see all of them here.
- Tips to Capture Wildlife Photos in Breck - (Last Updated On: January 30, 2017)UPDATED: April 7, 2016 Remember how much you loved the zoo as a kid? How much fun it was to see all sorts of animals, up close and personal? In urban areas, the zoo is usually the only way to see wildlife. Thankfully that’s not the case in Breckenridge. Particularly during the […]
- Mission Possible: Do the Dew Tour like a Pro - (Last Updated On: October 25, 2016)Pssst: Want the inside scoop? If you’re looking for the best views, best swag and best opportunities to party with the world’s best athletes, read on. We have the inside track for the Dew Tour Mountain Championships happening Dec. 11-14 right here in Breckenridge, Colorado. Not sure where to start? That’s easy. […]
- Family, Fun, Adventure & Fame: The Breck Film Fest Delivers It All - (Last Updated On: October 24, 2014)The 34th anniversary of the Breckenridge Film Festival returns to the mountain community of Breckenridge on September 18-21, 2014, with literally something for everyone. The Breck Film Fest, as one of the longest running film festivals in the country, has a rich history of presenting diverse film experiences in an […]
- Stage 5 USA Pro Challenge Finishes in Breck - (Last Updated On: February 11, 2015)Stage 5 of the 2014 USA Pro Cycling Challenge began outside of Colorado Springs in the city of Woodland Park, a first-time host city for the event. With light rain falling, riders pushed up steep ascents on Hoosier Pass for a dry and exciting finish in Breckenridge, Colorado. The ride took […]
- Not A Biker? Not a Problem at USA Pro Challenge in Breck - (Last Updated On: January 30, 2017)dmit it: you’ve watched the network broadcasts of the Tour de France for years and always found it fascinating. Although you’re not a cyclist it calls to you, drawing you in to watch each day’s competition and developments. You’ve stared at the TV screen taking it all in, the countryside, […]