Erin Opsahl is a busy wife and mother of two playful toddlers.Growing up in the California Bay Area, she is a true lover of the ocean, sunshine and flip flops. Marriage brought her out to Colorado nine years ago, and she has called Summit County home for the past six. She often tells people she didn’t own a real coat or shoes until moving here.
Being a new mom in a mountain area that felt isolated, Erin realized she needed to connect to other moms and the community. Out of this need, Erin found her passion. Combining her psychology degree from the University of Colorado at Denver with her love of connecting people and resources (and finding a bargain), she focuses on promoting networking, friendships, fun ideas and local resources to both strengthen and build personal relationships and families.
Erin spends as much time as she can being “Mommy” and participating in fun family events around Summit County — on a budget. Erin believes an informed mom is a better mom!
Breck Moms – Summit County Moms: breckmoms.com
Erin’s Pinterest: pinterest.com/erinopsahl
Summit County Moms Facebook Page: facebook.com/Summit.County.Moms
Erin’s Linkedin Page: linkedin.com/in/erinopsahl
Check out a few of Erin’s recent posts below, or see all of them here.
- Best Summer Events in Breckenridge - Deutsche __________ Updated: Feb. 13, 2017 It’s no secret that Breckenridge knows how to party. The summer brings big events, each celebrating a Breckenridge best-of. Join us to celebrate history, bikes, beer and more. Read on for tips and local favorites at these top summer (June through August) events. The fun continues as the seasons change, so […]
- Breckenridge Spring Break Survival Guide Part 1: On the slopes - UPDATED: Feb. 17, 2017 The first in a series of spring break survival guides, today we focus on tips, tricks and suggestions for your time on the slopes in Breckenridge, Colorado. Go forth and conquer. 1. Hit the midday sweet spot This spring break, sleep in and prepare for the day with a yummy breakfast. […]
- Best Winter Events in Breckenridge - Deutsche __________ Updated 10/20/16 When the snow flies, Breckenridge locals come out to play, and it’s not just on the slopes. A winter-long calendar of events keeps the lively atmosphere rolling through spring. Check out a few top winter festivals and some local’s knowledge on how best to partake. The fun continues all year with summer […]
- Summer Parking in Breckenridge - Update Nov. 28, 2016: With the recent changes in winter parking, we expect to see some changes in summer parking, too. Information will be updated as soon as it becomes available. In the meantime, check out BreckForward.com for the most current information. ________ Summer is a great time to explore Breckenridge on foot, and often that […]
- Breckenridge Dining Passport: Fill Up for a Cause - UPDATED: August 11, 2016 The Breckenridge Restaurant Association (BRA) will again offer the fall Dining Passport Sept. 26 – Nov. 17 , a discount booklet offering specials at dozens of Breckenridge restaurants. The passports are offered spring and fall in Breckenridge and provide information on dining specials (which vary per restaurant) and restaurant closures. Check out the […]