It’s no surprise Breck has been named one of the most picturesque holiday towns in the country.
Just take a look. Here are six reasons to celebrate in Breck instead of the North Pole this season:
1. There’s more than one jolly guy. In Breck, everyone’s in the running to be Santa, especially during the Santa Race downtown. @af1qazx
2. A Breck snowman looks like this. No need for a magic silk hat. @ericzerowin
3. Holiday lights go up and stay up through April. That’s six months. @gobreck
4. Reindeer aren’t the only ones who fly. @lumberyardbreck
5. You can have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas. @jenniferbroometv
(And visit all of the spots filmed in Breck for National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Disclaimer: Clark is actually sledding down Four O’Clock Run on Breck Ski Resort in the movie not Carter Park but hey this is close).
6. This … is the Best. Present. Ever. @seeeeeeej